public relations, writing, editing, content production, editorial service, marketing, creative solutions, multi-media, events, localization, translation, communication design, campaign management, media relations, social media, blogs, pod-casts, video-casts, inter-cultural-advisory, opinion formation, market strategy, market data, interviewing, publishing, advertising, network - for the global IT- & business service industry
We are specialized in public relations and communication for the global technology, business- & IT-service industry. Experience, network and presence enable us to support IT- and business service provider to market their brands, expertise and solutions in the German speaking and European markets. We know your business and our markets.
We are public relations, marketing, communication design and business development professionals with many years of experiences in the technology, IT- & business service industry. We know the market, the business mentatlity, the languages, local expectations and business procedures.
MULTI DISCIPLINE CREATIVES
We are producers, publishers, business & web developers. We create corporate online communication, leveraging the opportunities of classical media work, social media and new public relations.
We are advisors in international communication and marketing. We advise organizations in public communication and presentations strategies. We produce meaningful content and make sure companies reach their target groups.
We initiate and manage global partnerships and build networks for business.
- OC Communication Agency, Stephan Fricke (German)
- +49 157 70045383
- Bartfai Utca 28, 1119 Budapest, Hungary
- VAT-Nr. HU68176707143
- Thank you for visiting www.outsourcing-marketing.org. We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
- What Information We Collect and How We Use It? - Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Information category. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Sharing Your Information - Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us (e.g. by sending us an e-mail) will be used for communication purposes (such as e-mail) only. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
- Links To Other Web Sites - Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience, or to provide additional information for various other services. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.In spite of careful content control, we are not liable for the contents of external links. Only the owners and authors of linked sites are responsible for the content of their sites.
- Changes To This Statement - Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on our Site and the date of the newest version posted below. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Personally Identifiable Information at our Site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed. By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
- Contact us If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to info @ outsourcing-marketing.org. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention.